MY HOLIDAY

My Holiday 

                  
                    In this holiday I didn't have a lot things to do. But in the first day of holiday I practiced for TST. Because on December 2019 I had to perform in TST diklat. But my expectation was not like the real. But that's okay because I had fun with my friends there during the practice and my relationship is getting closer with my TST friends.
                  
                    After the performed I was really tired and I slept a lot. Along a sleeping handsomely of course I was dreaming. I was dreaming that I founded a new drink recipe, the drink was really yummy then I was barbecuing to celebrate my new invention a day after I went to Cilaki and I was having fun there with my family. I was riding horses but I had accident that I was thrown from a horse, because of that my dream was stopped.I was woken up because I was shock got throw from a horse.
                    
                    After some days I had been enjoying the holiday in my dream. Finally my power was back to do activity.But I hadn't been playing games so in that day I played some games as ML and some other games. I wasn't playing alone I played game with some of my friends.
                    
                    Some days passed and finally the next year was coming but unfortunately I was slept but in the afternoon I went to my grandma's house and I met my big family. I was enjoying the next year with my big family. I was playing with some babies and poker.

Comments