All About Me

                        My name is Muhamad Rayhan Harits Atsari. I am 10th grade in 3 Senior High School I am still 15 years old. I was in 7 Junior High School any way.I live in Bandung with my family they are my mother,brothers,dad,aunties,uncle and my grandma. Even I am 15 years old I have being an uncle cause my cousin already has a daughter. She is really cute like me. I was born on 29th June 2004. Uh my hobby is playing badminton with my brothers and also my friends. I have white skin but I don't know why all of my friends told me that I had black skin. My mother is house wife and my father is a employee in PDAM company. My favorite food is Nasi Padang which is 1 of the most delicious food in the world if you want to give me nasi padang you can send it to X Science 5.
So that's all about me.

Comments